Using of the Control Complex for pump station on hydraulic power units of high pressure (CSUPcomplex) enables to maintain the required pressure and motive fluid consumption in Automatic mode. The Complex is designed to be operated at coal and shale mine faces, within seams exposed to gas or dust explosion hazards.
The complete Complex has 3 work modes:
- Manual mode – operation of the Complex without automation, to the exclusion of emergency and shut-off functions. The mode is useful in case electric control gets out of order or in case pressure control unit is replaced with hydromechanical one, as well as in case of start-up and adjustment works, when pump sets work independently - not as parts of the Complex;
- Automanual mode – independent operation of pump sets, with control over them and maintenance of their operation status. The mode enables connection of any amount of pump sets;
- Automatic mode - operation of pump sets as entire system with control over the operation status of the entire Complex, along with intellectual choice of pumps considering the least possible time for maintenance in service meter hours.
The Complex includes two basic systems:
- System for automatic emulsification (SAEsystem);
- System for automatic pump set control (SAPsystem).
System for Automatic Emulsification (SAEsystem)
The system holds control and maintains the required level of motive fluid in the tank, maintains control over reject water level as well as it notifies operating personnel on actions carried out and emergencies.
Status data, sensors reading, settings readjustment and emergencies are archived and saved.
System for Automatic Pump Set Control (SAPsystem)
The System for automatic pump set control enables control over operating status of pump sets (pressure of oil, oil temperature, pressure of motive fluid in pump main), as well, it notifies operating personnel on actions carried out and emergencies.
All the data incoming from sensors and operated facilities is displayed on 7” color TFT-screen. Status data, sensors reading, settings readjustment and emergencies are archived and saved on the control board. Archived data is accessible either directly on the control board or it can be delivered to the surface in two ways: via USB drive or transmitted via modem transmission line, for which galvanically isolated interface RS-485 with common data transmission protocol MODBUS RTU is provided. CSUPcomplex control boards have sound and light alarm system to notify operating personnel on actions carried out and emergencies. Request price >