The explosion-proof electric actuator is designed for control in the piping system within operation at coal and shale mine faces exposed to gas and dust explosion hazards and in potash mines.
Request price >
- Electric actuator may open and close valves in any specified intermediate or final position;
- Rotational speed control with soft start and braking;
- Limitation of force applied to output component;
- Actuator can be operated by hand;
- Temperature protection of electric motor and control system;
- Automated stop of electric motor operation due to overload upon output component within valve actuator movement;
- Display of information on condition of electric actuator and valves, as well as any other relevant information;
- Calibration and setting of parameters without decapsulation;
- Continuous monitoring and collection of information on position of output component of electric actuator within power interruption.